IoT Middleware Component
The IoT Middleware component abstracts the chipset, device, mobile platforms, and cloud systems to upper IoT components as a run time layer. It also:
- Makes simple APIs accessible to various IoT applications.
- Enables IoT applications to be created independent from and platform details.
- Allows building device, Cloud and OS agnostic IoT applications and solutions.
- Abstracts common IoT related system functions like GPIO, Serial, Bluetooth, Network, Camera, GPS, Motion Sensor etc.
- Creates end-to-end IoT applications once that can then be deployed many times across a wide range of connected devices and cloud systems
snapIoT’s platform is integrated with the leading IoT cloud platforms, allowing customers to develop and deploy IoT solutions across cloud systems.
The cloud and device connectors represent a set of cloud and client components that can be used on devices or gateways to simplify the connectivity to any cloud system.
The middleware component simplifies common connectivity tasks by abstracting details of the underlying protocols and message processing patterns. The libraries can be used directly in an application running on the device that establishes connectivity with the cloud gateway and facilitates the communication between the device and the IoT solution backend.
snapIoT provides support for AMQP, MQTT, HTTP, WebSocket, CoAP, OPC and IoTivity.
snapIoT platform allows you create end-to-end IoT applications that handle and manage the information provided by any smart sensor, smart phones, or IoT cloud, on any communication protocol or any operating system/device.
The snapIoT middleware is a one-stop-shop to obtain and add all components needed for your business IoT app. This includes:
- platform SDK
- IoT Device Connectors
- IoT Cloud Connectors
- software components for cloud servers
- IoT Gateways
- IoT devices